166L FRIDGE CAPACITY
Fridge compartment with 166L gross capacity for practical storage of fresh food.
55L FREEZER CAPACITY
A 55L gross capacity freezer compartment for safe storage of frozen food.
A frost-free cooling system prevents the build-up of ice so you do not need to defrost the appliance manually
The fridge and freezer doors are reversible to enable left or right side opening.
ADJUSTABLE GLASS SHELF
The glass shelf is adjustable for easy cleaning and rearrangement of the fridge storage space.
FULL SIZED VEGETABLE CRISPER
A full-size crisper drawer with humidity control provides perfect storage conditions for fruit and vegetables.
ICE CUBE MAKER
The freezer compartment has a twist double tray ice cube maker for easy production and release of ice cubes.
Fridge and freezer temperatures are separately adjustable.
166L Fridge Capacity
55L Freezer Capacity
Adjustable Glass Shelf
Full Sized Vegetable Crisper
Twist Ice Cube Maker
Separate Temperature Controls
2L Bottle Door Shelf
Ice cube maker
The freezer compartment contains an ice cube maker for easy production and release of ice cubes. It consists of two ice cube trays with an easy to use release mechanism, and a clear plastic ice box underneath for ice cubes.
- Take the ice cube trays out of the ice cube maker (Fig. 1).
- Fill the ice cube trays with cold water, or with any liquid (no fizzy drink) suitable for freezing).
- Place the ice cube trays back into the ice cube maker.
- For fast freezing, set the temperature control in the freezer to the "COLDER" position.
- When the ice cubes are fully frozen, turn the dial clockwise to eject the ice cubes into the box below (Fig. 2).
- NOTE: Do not attempt to make ice directly in the ice box.
- Refill the ice cube trays with water and set the temperature control back to the usual (middle) setting.
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
If you have any questions to ask please visit out Contact Us page, otherwise please click here to register your product for warranty, if you have any questions please call our customer call centre on 1300 886 649